Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna nicole Smith - Let the 24 hour coverage begin


All day, every talk show, every news break. It's like the death of Anna Nicole Smith is the only thing that happened today.

I know, she was a celebrity, but come on. Her biggest claim to fame is being a Playboy model. Oh, and a billionaire's (oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II)widow. Oh, and won an inheritance dispute with Marshal's son for $474 million. Oh that's right, didn't she have a reality TV show? Oh that's right, her adult son died of a drug overdose last summer and her youngest son was being claimed by two men.

Accomplished life.

I don't mean to sound heartless, but is it really worth the coverage? I feel bad any time someone dies, especially when their spiritual life is in question, but I find it hard to even listen to the coverage today - she's really added no value to society as a whole.

Man, I feel guilty for even thinking like that.

No comments: