Friday, January 05, 2007

Blogging Again

I'm back. I'm horribly inconsistent about blogging, so a break may not have even been noticeable.

For the new year, I think that I will try to post at least once a week, but hopefully a lot more. There are so many good bloggers that post every day, many post several times a day, I don't know how they find the time. I'm not around a computer from the time I leave the house in the morning until I get home - usually late in the evening. I listen to talk radio most of the day, and I here so many things that I would love to post my thoughts about, but by the time I get home, I don't have the time to research the topics and then blog about them.

Hopefully, I will figure out a system or process for distilling what I've heard through the day into a relevant posting in the evening.

No comments: