Friday, October 07, 2005

The President's Speech

I listened to the entire speech that President bush gave yesterday at the National Endowment for Democracy. I couldn't help but think "were have you been for the last year?" This is the President Bush that we voted for. If he would do this more often, he would at least have another 10% in his approval rating. You see, I think part of his approval rating slide is that his base doesn't feel that he's displayed any leadership on big issues.

A review of the speech by Michael Barone here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a free article submission site. It's pretty much a free article submission related resource.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

Car Insurance uk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Car Insurance said...

Nice blog very informative.

I have a blog too. It is about car insurance

Thanks for the information.

cheap car insurance said...

Hey You have a good blog here Keep up the good work

I have a blog too it is about cheap car insurance

Thanks for the usable information.

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.??

clickbank said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

Roberto Iza Valdes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.