Friday, March 04, 2005

Thought.... err..... I mean hate, crimes going to the next leval

When hate crime legislation first came into the forefront of public debate, many conservatives said that not only is punishing people for thier thoughts or beliefs wrong, but the law would eventually be used to control extreme groups and thier activities, even if they are not advocating violence. And who would decide what would be allowed. Well, here is the next step. I found this at NWRepublican. Nice blog, adding it to my links, even if they did use the same template as mine. Read this post.

2 comments:

ConservativeOregon said...

I am new to blogging, so I am uncertain whether or not you just accused me of plagiarism?

Please explain yourself and to what "template" you were referring?

And if so we will have a few words.

ConservativeOregon

Gary said...

I was in no way accusing you of plagiarism. It is a stock template, and apparently fairly popular.

When I wrote that post, I had just seen 3 or 4 blogs with the same or similar templates. Memento Moron would be another.

I like your blog, and would not have added it ti my links if I thought you were trying to copy anyone, nor would I be so arrogant as to think I've done anything original or worth plagiarising.