Monday, February 07, 2005

Why Are Democrats Such Winers

Great post about Senator Harry Reid's wining about the GOP not playing nice in FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT

I am getting so tired of all of the complaints from the left. If all you have to say is that Bush's plan is bad, and don't bother to try to propose a reasonable alternative, then you will keep on getting labeled obstructionist.

In the last two days, I have had three different discussions with three differant liberals about the war, social security, taxes etc. Every time I posed a reasonable explanation for the conservative point of veiw, all three of them resorted to "I don't care what you say, I could never vote for Bush or support anything he wants to do." My own father said that GW was to stupid to do anything right.

No comments: