Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm Back!

It's been a couple of months since I last posted. I got real busy at work, my wife and I moved into our own apartment, and then Christmas came along. I hope that I can find time to post more often in the future. There are so many things that I hear or read about every day that I want to coment about, but there is only so much time in the day.

I'm currently in the process of getting my contractor's license , and restarting my business again after a few years of working for others. It's been six or seven years, and I can't believe all of the changes in the rules and the hoops you have to go through just to be able to legally paint someone's house. Anyway, I would imagine that a lot of my posts in the future will be about trying to run a small business in the state of Oregon.

No comments: