Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Things Are Changin

OK, I haven't been able to post as often as I had originally intended. I had orriganally intended this to be a small news site for conservatives to go to regularly and find out about all of the crazy things our state and local governments are up to, but that is a time consuming process. If you really need this kind of service, a good news reader and some RSS subscriptions should do the trick.

Since my first post, My wife and I had to move to Houston, Texas to care for her father. Now, a year and a half later, we are back. I didn't have an internet connection during alot of our stay there, and I couldn't really keep up on all of the goings on here. I did write a few things down that I found interesting, especially about the enormous differances between the average Texan's mentallity and the average Oregonian's.

I think that what will probably happen here is that I will slowly start posting more often, but the blog will become more of a journal of what it's like to be a conservative in the middle of one the most liberal communities in the entire nation.

I am changing the name to reflect all of this.

No comments: