Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Goin' Home!
Our job here is finished, and we are moving back to Oregon, so I will be a Conservative OREGONIAN again, not a conservative temporary Texan. My wife's father has dicided to sell his house and move in with one of his sons. I don't understand this, as it will only lead to the exact same circumstances that caused him to ask us to take care of him in the first place.

Also, some difficult circumstances have come up with my daughters, and I need to go back and be with them and try to help provide some stability in thier lives.

I'm going to register for some classes at PCC. Hopefully this will allow me to get a transfer at UPS so I don't have to quit and start all over AGAIN. I'm almost thirty-five, and I have come to the conclusion that it is time to stop wandering through life, and finally DO something. I have dug a very deep hole for myself, and its time to stop digging.

No comments: